Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sun Wukong



I've been looking so long for this game. I've totally forgotten about the name of the game. Until recently i found the video of the game on Youtube. At least there is some hint for my to got the change to look for the game. I still remember I play the game when the first time i started to own a computer in the way back when it was still using the Windows 3.11. How many years back already. Haha. Below are the video from Youtube about the game play.



Too bad I don't know a single word about chinese. So that it making me more difficult to find the game even when i know the name of the game. I really wish that I could enjoy the game again. To all reader that got read my blog please help me to find the game when you have a free time. Thanks alot.

No comments: