Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Re: Bubble Shooter Premium

I did mention about the bubble shooter premium on my previous blog. I was stuck at the level 10 for a month and today 25 Feb 2009 i've finally manage to get to the next level. Haha........level 11 here i come.
This game has been thought me a lesson. Never ever give up easily even when you feels like giving up. Continue with your aim and you'll success. I did try before saying that why i cant get to next level. why why why. i keep on mention why i cant get through and result of that i really cant get because i keep on mention why i cant get through. Law of attraction manifest to what say and it make it happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree- I spent a couple days researching this last week, although didn't find as much information as you've displayed here. Thanks for the in-depth post, it certainly clarified a few things for me.

puzzle bubble

Anonymous said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up.

Games and Dress up