Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Most Inspire me (Part 1)


Anthony Robbins


Rhonda Byrne


Donald Trump


Robert Kiyosaki





These are the people that inspire me and influence me alot. Making me feel of changing my lifestyle. Thanks to Rhonda Byrne which share the secret law of attraction. Making me implementing it into my life. Anthony Robbins has served as an advisor to leaders around the world. A recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations, organizational turnaround, and peak performance, he has been honored consistently for his strategic intellect and humanitarian endeavors.

More to be listing..........................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a very positive Blog!!
Please come and stop by my Blog:
http://quick-reads.blogspot.com
I hope to see you there!!