Friday, May 8, 2009

Review

No Sound No Sound already the second week with Exabytes Company as their Business Development Executive. What can i comment is that Exabytes was a good company. All of my colleagues was so nice. The senior was really helpful and friendly. Mostly for this first week and second week are more about training. I'm part of the sales team so must mastered all the product available on Exabytes Company.

I've attended the telephone support training skill at the Sunway Tunas Action Coach Training Centre presented by Coach Radin. I really impress by the presentation that have been deliver by the Coach. It was so detail and the information was so useful. In future if still been given a chance to attend more on the training i'll the one to attend.

Today was officially the first day i started to work in the sense that contribute to the company. For the past week are mostly concentrate on the training. I've never feel bored working in the company maybe is due to the environment of the company. If i'm allow or given a chance i could love to take some photo of my office and posted it over here.

My office also having a fun room. What i mean by the fun room is that inside the room have a Nintendo Wii. I've never encounter or never heard that a office will have a place for employees to play game. But only could play at the Wii during lunch time or after working hour. So far i've not tested to play at the Wii yet. Might because i'm too shy to join my senior for the game. Really can't hardly feel stress.

This is what I would like to share at this moment......To be continue.....

No comments: