Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Re:Work from home (Internet Business)

I'm getting ready to start my very own work from home (Internet business). On my previous post I did mention about the work from home. Today I've just attended the seminar regarding about the issue work from home. The seminar talks in Chinese language. That was the worst case because my Chinese are so worst. I could only understand few things because mostly all presentation shown are written in Chinese. But luckily me there are few translator beside me to help me to translate whichever information that have been tell by the speaker..HAHA...........
I'm aiming for the big event training which will held on June in Seoul Korea. Syooook lo...
I'll update my progress on the work from home......



Still more to come...........................................

1 comment:

llewis186 said...

I would like to know what business. I have a wonderful business opportunity and would love to advertise it. lewis186@hotmail.com